While You Wait for Us - Safety Information
Road mishaps are quite common. If you find yourself in such an unfortunate situation, get in touch with our experts at Vegas Car Towing right away. Be it an accident or a flat tire, we will assist you, right from towing your vehicle with a tow truck to getting it fixed at our nearest facility.
Our 24-hour towing service means you will not be stranded in an unfamiliar area for too long. It is, however, important that you keep yourself safe until our towing experts reach you. Here’s a list of what you should and shouldn’t do while you wait for help to arrive:
- Get off the road - If it is possible you to move your vehicle, get it off the highway and park it at the side of the road. Doing so will keep the traffic moving and will reduce the risk of another vehicle crashing in to you.
- Switch on the hazard lights - If it’s getting dark, switch on the hazard lights of your vehicle once you get it off the road. The lights act as a warning sign for oncoming traffic.
- Keep your documents ready - To save time once our towing experts get to you, make sure you keep important documents, like personal identification and vehicle license plate number, ready.
- Inform somebody - If you are stranded alone on the highway, ensure that your family knows you are okay. A quick phone call is all that is needed to keep them informed.
- Accept help from strangers - Not everyone you meet on the road will have the best intentions in mind. It is best to wait for professional help to arrive. Stay with your vehicle until our towing experts reach you.
- Stand on the road or behind your vehicle - For safety reasons, you should always stand in front of your vehicle or to the side, away from the highway while waiting for the tow truck to arrive. This will keep you safe from vehicles coming at high speeds.
- Leave behind your belongings - If you are waiting for the tow truck service providers outside your car, make sure you keep an eye on your belongings. Do not wander away from your car if you have valuables inside. It is best to keep valuables on your person in such situations.
Keeping these points in mind will keep you safe while you wait for our vehicle towing experts. Rest assured, we will be there to get you out of your predicament, and tow the vehicle away as soon as possible.